Get a better picture of what the switch to savvisdirect cloud backup, recovery and restore solution involves.
Reliability, cost savings and ease of operation associated with PC, Laptop and Mobile Backup are driving many to make the move to the cloud. The reasons include:
• Ability to leverage existing infrastructure — Our cloud backup and recovery solution doesn’t require buying or installing expensive equipment, as it takes advantage of your existing corporate network.
• Set it and forget it — Once you select a backup schedule, company data is saved automatically, providing a transparent solution.
• Tape backup shortcomings — Tape backups are often expensive, vulnerable to obsolescence and can be lost or stolen when being transported off-site.
• Improved recovery time objectives — By using savvisdirect backup service, the speed and reliability of your recovery and restore will be governed through your SLA.
• Smarter use of IT resources — Our cloud backup and recovery solution will allow your business to redirect IT resources to more pressing challenges within your organization.
• Backup Lifecycle Management — Our cloud backup and recovery solution aligns the value of your data with the cost of protecting it. As the value of your data declines over time, the cost of protecting it also declines, providing you with additional cost savings.