If you have any questions, please contact the Support team at 1-855-459-6121.
OneDrive can be used to sync files to the cloud and backup your Desktop, Documents, and Pictures folders.
How to set up OneDrive to sync files to your computer:
1. After opening OneDrive for the first time you will be asked to enter your Office 365 email address. Enter your email address and then click Sign In.
2. If you are asked whether this is for a Personal or Work or School account, choose Work or School.
3. Enter your password and click Sign In.
4. Note the location of your OneDrive folder. If you want to move the folder select Change Location. After confirming the location of your folder click Next.
5. Choose the folders and files that you want to download to your OneDrive folder and click Next. If you are syncing your new OneDrive folder, you may not have any files yet to choose from.
6. After viewing the "Welcome to OneDrive" slideshow click Open My OneDrive Folder. You can now add files to your new OneDrive folder and they will start to automatically sync with your OneDrive folder online.
How to setup OneDrive to backup your Desktop, Documents, and Pictures:
1. Open OneDrive and select Settings.
2. From the Auto Save tab click Update Folders.
3. Select the folders you want backed up and then click Start Protection.
4. Then syncing will start. You can view the progress of the sync and when it is finished you will see the message that "OneDrive is up to date". After the initial sync your files will then be synced automatically.