- After opening Outlook 2016 for the first time you will see the "Welcome to Outlook" window. If you do not see the "Welcome to Outlook" window automatically after opening Outlook 2016 you can get to it by selecting File and then Add Account. In the "Welcome to Outlook" window, enter your Webmail email address and then click Connect.
- You will then see a message that says, “We’re getting things ready”.
- Enter the password for your Webmail email address.
- If successful, you should see a message that says, “Account setup is complete”.
- If needed, the manual IMAP configuration settings for Webmail email addresses are listed below.
|User Name||[Your Webmail email address]|
Check the box for “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”.