1. Login to your Service Management Console at savvisdirect.com, click on the Applications tab, and click on Manage next your Lync service.
2. Click Launch Service next to your Lync service.
3. Under the Your Services tab, click on Lync Secure IM.
4. Under the Lync tab, click on the user you would like to have a password reset for.
5. Click Reset Password.
6. A window similar to the one below will appear. Fill in the required fields (keeping the Password Complexity Rules in mind) and press Reset Password.
7. Alternatively, click the Generate Password link to have the system generate a Complexity Rules compliant password automatically.