- Contact the winning (or gaining) fax carrier to learn the details of their process for porting your fax number. Usually, this requires filling out and submitting a Letter of Agency (LOA) form provided by your new fax carrier.
- When filling out the LOA, enter CenturyLink as your current service provider.
- We recommend that you submit a copy of your most recent Cloud Fax invoice when submitting your LOA.
- Submit your LOA and a copy of your Cloud Fax invoice to the winning fax carrier for port processing.
- Any updates on the status of your porting request, including port rejections and port dates/times, should come from the winning fax carrier.
Search by Keyword
Need help getting to the cloud? Just search for a specific topic that you're looking for help on.